Capture the beauty and values of the Karula, Soomaa and Vilsandi National Park
On December 8th, three national parks - Karula, Soomaa and Vilsandi - celebrate 25 years from establishment.
Hereby Environmental Board, the authority of the protected areas, invites you to capture the nature and people in these national parks all year round. We welcome all the photos about the landscapes, nature, cultural heritage and living environment (buildings, stonewalls, fishery, haymaking, skiing etc).
Terms and conditions:
- Photo has to be taken in these respective protected areas.
- To participate this call, post a photo on your Facebook or Instagram page with a hashtag such as #Soomaa, #Karula or #Vilsandi.
- Adding a caption to the photo gives extra value and illustrates the photo with a specific location and emotion.
- Photos that are posted during the period from March 16th until November 19th take part in the souvenir lottery in May, August and November. Winners will be contacted. Only publicly seen photos are included in the lottery.
- Photos will be shared on the Facebook pages of the respective national park and on the portal www.natparks.ee referring to the author of the photo.
- You can only share your own photos.
Environmental Board nature education specialist
Tel: +372 5562 4391
Before sunrise at Kuresoo bog, Soomaa National Park. Photo: Andres Hendrikson